Monday, September 27, 2010

Soleus Electric Space Heaters - Energy Saving

I put this heater in my daughter's bedroom in December 2006. It keeps her room heated throughout at a consistent temperature in the cold months. The unit is never hot to the touch and uses little electricity.It's very energy saving in my book. Our pets love to lay right next to it on a cold day.This model is a good bedroom electric heater. I have always been a little nervous about the burn and fire hazards associated with space heaters, but feel perfectly safe with this one. Steady on it's feet, also - with all the activity, I would have expected it to get tipped over a few times by now, but it hasn't. I am getting ready to order another for the living room.

Came fast in the mail,and have had no problem with this baby.If you're looking for electric bedroom heaters then I reccomend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment