Monday, September 27, 2010

Fahrenheat/Marley FUH54 Suspended Electric Heater

I've had this fahrenheat marley fuh54 heater for over 2 years now and have had no problems with it whatsoever. This is very well built product,and I use this baby in my indoor garage. All the connections are very solid and secure, using heavy duty materials. The heat settings are adjustable via easy to access jumpers. I have it on the factory standard setting and it heats my 20' x 20' garage in less than 10 minutes. Highly endorsed by me.I spend alot of time in my garage,and went to this one because it's economical.

I've had fahrenheat marley heater for a month or so.,and I have absolutely no complaints.No odor or excessive heat,like those crappy smelling floor heaters that use diesel. Very quiet, and looks good.My sister got this one,and is using it in her insulated sun room... about 300 sq ft., the room is still very pleasant even when the temps were below zero last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment